STAHL /Scott Fetzer Company, established in 1946, is a manufacturer of service truck bodies, forestry bodies, hybrid service-dump bodies, utility van bodies, truck tool boxes, mobile cranes and truck accessories. Demonstrating our commitment to customer service, STAHL has a nationwide network of distributors along with manufacturing and warehouse locations strategically positioned throughout the United States. We also have distributors located throughout Canada. Whether you lift, store, dump, chip, or haul, STAHL has the truck body solutions to meet your needs.
To maintain our leadership position, STAHL has introduced several innovative products and product enhancements to the work truck industry.
- Galvanneal steel bodies
- Automotive door seals
- Rotary door latches
- Die-stamped fender panels
- Thermoplastic olefin (TPO)
- Body panels (Grand Challenger)
- Tapered cross boxes (Back Pak)
- Pick-up caps with tool box compartments (CoverAll)
- Service body/dump body combination (Challenger Dump)
- Cutaway service van bodies (USV)
- High-styled truck service bodies with contoured body sides (Grand Challenger)
- Exclusive lock-bolt construction, a proven mechanical fastening system that is
stronger than welding and more corrosion-resistant