STAHL, a Scott Fetzer company and wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, is seeking to acquire private companies focused on the manufacture and marketing of work truck bodies and mobile cranes. We are eager to hear from business owners and executives of North American businesses that meet the following criteria:
- Revenue between $10 million and $100 million
- Demonstrated consistent earning power
- A proven management team that wants to stay involved post-transaction
In accordance with the investment philosophy of our parent company, our approach is unique:
- Unlike most private equity investors, we have no defined holding
period for acquisitions; our preference is to work together forever.
- Unlike most strategic buyers, the companies in which we invest will continue to
operate independently with their current management team and culture intact.
For more information, please contact:
The Scott Fetzer Company
28800 Clemens Road
Westlake, OH 44145-1197